Thursday, May 5, 2011

You're Gonna Want To Be On My Good Side

I broke a receiver once by simply touching it. They said it became overrun with electricity and just shut off. This happens to me often, frustratingly often. I have fried watches, computers, cars, video game devices, car stereos, receivers, and TVs. The other day my car broke. It just decided it didn't want to start anymore after it had been working perfectly. So I borrowed Daniel Carter's car, drove it to Panera, came outside, and it wouldn't start. Today at work, the desktop wouldn't work. It made this strange beeping noise and refused to start. Luckily I brought my laptop. Turns out, my laptop starting making this burning smell and probably could explode at any minute. I go through about five computer chargers in a year, and two batteries.

I was beginning to move from frustrated to mad, when I realized I needed to see the glass of milk half chocolate, instead of the glass of milk half skim. If there is ever a computer uprising in this world, if nano-technology, A.I., or anything else tries to overrun mankind, I will be the chosen one. Suddenly I'm not so frustrated anymore. See! If you look hard enough, things aren't so bad... maybe.

No comments: