Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sounding Off

So, this is my little experiment of a blog. I'm trusting you guys when you say that you will read it, and that you want me to write more. So if you want to read it, by all means feel free, and if you don't... well don't. I'm not really going to hold back, meaning that I am going to put all of who I am into this blog, and a lot of that will have to do with community, God, laughing, work, Young Life, my friends, my adventures, my travels, and everything else that is a big part of my life. So I am sorry if some of you don't really agree with or like what I have to say. There will also be posts about music and videos and movies and lots of crazy random stuff. So please, please give me feedback so that I know that people are actually reading this and it isn't just a lonely, lonely blog.

No comments: