Friday, June 1, 2007

I Could Make Better Use Of My Time On Land

Sometimes I like to imagine that I have this meter, and when it runs out, I just have to run away for a little while, as to fill it back up. So this time I will be gone for at least a month. I leave tomorrow morning, and I will be in San Diego until July 3rd. Then I will take it from there to decide if I am going to escape for the rest of my summer, or spend some time at home.

Enjoying my last day is really pretty crazy, cleaning, packing, shopping etc. but I really need some company. If anyone wants to go shopping with me, call me as soon as you read this. Seriously, I can't match my clothes, so I need someone to help me. I would love it if anyone wanted to come along shopping with me, being that today is my last day here.

The hardest part about leaving is that I am leaving you all behind. I love to go on adventures, but I desperately miss the people who are important to me, and if you are reading this, I will definitely miss you. You are all so important to me, and I hope that you will write me letters to encourage me while I am gone.

I am going to be volunteering at a YoungLife camp in San Diego as a Work Crew Boss, and I will be in charge of a group of kids serving the people at the camp. I am really excited, and hope that I get to say goodbye to you guys before I love. I LOVE YOU ALL. Please send me some encouragement.
-Sean

Mailing Address:
Sean Garton
Work Crew Session #1
Young Life's Oakbridge
P.O. Box 1739
Ramona, CA 92065

Packaging Address:
Sean Garton
Work Crew Session #1
Young Life's Oakbridge
27224 Highway 78
Ramona, CA 92065

Please write me!!!! Seriously it will mean so much to get a letter or two... that's why I tagged you, becuase I would love to hear from you!

No comments: